Welcome to the Microwave Research Lab (MWLab) at Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey.
Our research mainly focuses on:
- Microwave and Millimeter wave components and circuits
- Passive and Active Antennas and Phased Arrays
- Periodic Structures and Electromagnetic Metamaterials
- RF and Wireless Systems
- Wireless Power Transmission
- Microwave Imaging and Radars
We are constantly looking for highly self-motivated individuals to join our group! Together, we will explore novel microwave/RF technologies to make our lives better.
According to U.S. News & World Report, Rutgers EE is ranked #36 in the nation.